We understand this is a time of appropriate concern and taking precautions vs panic regarding the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Please be assured that our primary concern is the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees during any health crisis. We are fully committed to making our offices as safe as possible for you and yours while utilizing our services.
Please see the measures which Corporate & Family Counseling, PLLC is now taking (below) as well as some advice on how you can best protect yourself, your family, and your own workplace.
We ask that you read this carefully, and work with us to keep ourselves and our communities safe.
Actions we are taking:
- We are monitoring the Coronavirus situation daily, and making sure our business is fully prepared to react quickly to any confirmed cases in or around our offices.
- Proactively, we are regularly sanitizing high-frequency touchpoints like doors, door handles, common areas, and furniture, to minimize risk (in between each client visit).
- Proactively, we are scheduling video sessions via an encrypted video link to all clients who request this option, in order to save your trip to the office. (our paid version of encryption is approved for telemedicine and is confidential).
- We are ensuring our practice team remains educated and supported to provide a safe office environment, while following local guidance and working with local authorities as necessary.
- We are displaying at our offices, World Health Organization (WHO) guidance on how to minimize the risk of infection.
- We will continue to follow the guidance issued by reputable global & local health organizations with regards to self-isolation in the event of any symptoms.
- If a case of the Coronavirus is confirmed in one of our offices or nearby, we will temporarily close our offices as required by local authorities. In this case, we will communicate with you immediately.
Please know we take the health and safety of our client families and team members very seriously and hope that you will too! We are working hard to minimize disruption for our clients and carry on safely providing you with medical services as usual. However, this is a rapidly changing situation. We appreciate your understanding and support so that we can get through this pandemic, and any other life trials, together! Thank you for your help, and for your confidence in our specialty work!