Meet Our Staff
CEO & Counselor
Michael Hack is a Chief Psychological Expert and Cognitive Behavioral Treatment Specialist with extensive direct-services and health-leadership experience. He manages Corporate & Family Counseling, PLLC, CFC and provides personalized health consultation, expert assessments and counseling services for individuals, couples and families.
Michael managed Global Behavioral Health for Corporate Worldwide Operations for a Fortune-5 company and was CEO of a New York-based Employee Assistance Company providing Training, Employee & Management Consultation to public and private sectors. Other experience includes Chief Psychological Expert on Relapse Prevention to a NY County Bureau for Children & Families, and the NYC Police Department after 9/11/2001.
- Master of Social Work, New York University, New York
- Post-Masters Certification, Clinical Practice, Adelphi University's Doctoral Program, New York
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, State University of Albany, New York
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Advanced Clinical Practice
- Credentialed Substance Abuse Professional on US Federal Regulations and Department of Transportation Assessment Requirements.
- Michael is an active member of national and international clinical and business groups, and is a frequent speaker on behavioral health, productivity and relapse prevention.
Licensed Professional Counselor
Donna is a Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC, who works with individuals, couples, families, and groups including adolescents, adults, and eldercare issues. She specializes in working with anxiety, depression, stress management and relationship issues over 25 years. Donna provides honest, targeted and solution-focused counseling. We all can benefit from expert, medically necessary, cognitive-behavioral treatment during inevitable life trails. Seeking counseling for your issues is as normal as going to the doctor when you have the flu. It's all part of taking the best care of yourself and skill-building to live your best life.
- Over 25 years
- Master's degree - Behavioral Psychology, Houston Baptist University.
- Master's Degree - Communication, University of Houston.
- Bachelor's degree - Communication, University of Oklahoma.
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Certified Stress Management Coach
- Certified Wellness Coach
Jane E. Crisler
As a Career Strategist, Jane helps those in job search mode make the best impression with a resume, modern LinkedIn profile and a marketing and networking plan. She can coach you on how to interview, negotiate and onboard. Last year two of her clients enhanced their starting offers by each negotiating a $30K and $40K increase from the initial offer.
- Bachelor of Journalism, The University of Texas at Austin
- Over twenty years of corporate human resources work in Silicon Valley and Texas.
- She has delivered over 10000 formal coaching hours since 2012.
- While Jane can provide you with a national and global aspect of marketing, interviewing and negotiating skills, she will also coach you on leadership, introductions, written correspondence, proper wardrobe, business card design and recommended reading.
- Her industry expertise includes energy, high tech, medical device and chemical manufacturing, retail and high-end corporate food service. Also, accounting, architecture, education, financial services, government and construction.
- Jane has earned two awards from The Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses in Silicon Valley delivered by The San Jose Business Journal and The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO).
Accreditations & Certifications
- Associate Certified Coach, ICF, 2019
- Core Essentials Graduate (CEG) Coach U, 2012
- Certified Corporate Trainer (CCT)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- The Birkman
Jerry S. Siegel
Jerry is a management consultant specializing in executive coaching, management training and personal development. He works with business owners, CEO’s, Presidents, Managing Partners and C level executives.
He helps leaders learn and improve skills of communication, delegation, goal setting, leadership, management, motivation, personal and organizational development and time management.
Jerry began his career as a Certified Public Accountant and was promoted to CEO from Treasurer of a medium-size service business.
- MBA in Taxation and Management from NYU
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Pennsylvania State University
- He is an Adjunct Professor teaching Organizational Behavior at St. Joseph’s College on Long Island and previously taught courses in Business
- Communication, Business Law and Entrepreneurship at Briarcliffe and Touro Colleges. He was Co-President of the Organizational Development Network of Long Island (ODNLI)
- Certified in executive coaching, facilitation by Leadership Management Inc. (LMI ®)
- The Alternative Board (TAB ®) and The President's Resource Organization (PRO ®).
President of OWLS
Joel Bennett, PhD, is President of Organizational Wellness & Learning Systems (OWLS), a consulting firm that specializes in disseminating evidence-based wellness and e-learning technologies to promote organizational health and employee well-being.
- PhD (Psychology), Masters (Psychology), CWP (Certified Wellness Practitioner)
- Dr. Bennett first delivered stress management training in 1985 and has since designed, delivered, and evaluated organizational wellness programs for a variety of agencies.
Jennifer has over twenty years of education, teaching and business management experience, to manage many executive business functions of Corporate & Family Counseling, PLLC. She is an avid volunteer for our local School Programs, Libraries, Junior Achievement, Field Days, Marching Band, Dance Committees and Homecoming Mum Room. These experiences provide Jennifer with great resources in the Katy and surrounding communities to resource additional C&FC client services when needed.
- Master of Science in Education and Teaching (MS.Ed.), Long Island University, Brookville, NY
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Finance, Dowling College, Oakdale, NY
Accreditations and Certifications
- Dyslexia Practitioner/Therapist Program, Levels 1, 2 and 3 of 3. Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX. Accredited by the International Multisensory Structure Language Education Council.